We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, July 17, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney Imagineering has filed a permit for a set installation related to construction at Tiana’s Bayou Adventure.
- CommuniCore Hall & Plaza, Dreamers Point, and the new EPCOT nighttime spectacular are all unlikely to be ready for the park’s Disney100 kickoff in September.
- Details have been announced for the Mickey & Minnie meet and greet and other EPCOT Disney100 festivities.
- Fall opening dates were announced for the new Global Marketplaces at the 2023 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Last-chance distribution is now happening for old annual passholder magnets at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We got a first look at the “Chip ‘n Dale: Rescue Rangers” Loungefly backpack, coming soon to shopDisney and the parks with the rest of the Disney100 1980s Decades Collection.
- We also took an in-depth look at the new Disney100 1970s Decades Collection, including ‘The Aristocats’ ear headband, Muppets Loungefly, and “The Rescuers” plush. All are now being sold at Walt Disney World.
- A new Dooney & Bourke purse and wallet based on “The Nightmare Before Christmas” is now available.
- Also from the world of “The Nightmare Before Christmas,” we’ve spotted a new Spirit Jersey, ear headband, pins, and so much more festive apparel and souvenirs.
- The 2023 Halloween merchandise collection, with a sparkling orange Loungefly backpack, will be launching on shopDisney later this month.
- New Haunted Mansion apparel, kitchenware, a Madame Leota book box, and more merchandise related to the iconic attraction and upcoming film has been discovered.
- Mickey & Friends silhouette Corkcicles are now available.
- An original Florida Orange Bird mug has flown into Walt Disney World as well.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Disneyland Park had a special cavalcade to commemorate its 68th anniversary.
- A new limited edition Disneyland Resort 68th anniversary pin is also now available for the occasion.
- Guests tried to exit Big Thunder Mountain by walking on the track while a train was coming at Disneyland Paris.
- Over at Walt Disney Studios Park, a 7-year-old’s wish to cook at Bistrot Chez Rémy was granted.
Disney Cruise Line
Remy’s Ratatouille Assault, Disney100 Start Date Announced But Some EPCOT Offerings Delayed (News Today)
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!