We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, July 30, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Instagram user foosgonedisney recently shared footage of guests disembarking “it’s a small world” at Magic Kingdom without Cast Member authorization or supervision.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The Endor forest mural outside Star Tours at Disney’s Hollywood Studios has been covered with green scrim.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Trail’s End Restaurant at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground has been reimagined as a quick-service restaurant with casual seating, and we tried three items off the menu.
- A new tie dye Princess Tiana Spirit Jersey is available at Walt Disney World after debuting on shopDisney earlier this month.
- More “Hocus Pocus” merchandise has arrived at Walt Disney World a few months ahead of Halloween, including a hand fan, Sanderson sisters plush, and a plush based on Binx the cat.
- New apparel and a Yeti pin have voyaged to Disney’s Animal Kingdom for anyone brave enough to face Expedition Everest: Legend of the Forbidden Mountain.
- Walt Disney World has an Avengers tumbler, ball cap, and moisture-wicking T-shirt available.
- With the Halloween season at Walt Disney World fast approaching (Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party begins August 11), more merchandise has arrived.
- The latest 2023 Halloween Loungefly bag has arrived at the Disneyland Resort one day prior to its planned July 31 release on shopDisney.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Scuttle’s Scooters, a popular family ride at Tokyo DisneySea, can now be enjoyed a little bit closer to home with a set of toys based on the attraction’s sand crab ride vehicles.
Disney Cruise Line
- The aft section of the upcoming Disney Treasure ship is headed to Meyer Werft in Papenburg, Germany — where the latest Disney Cruise Line vessel is being assembled.
WDW News Today
- WATCH PARKSCENTER — Scandal over the Hatbox Ghost, EPCOT Food and Wine Review, Favorite Ride Photos, and More
Scandal over the Hatbox Ghost, EPCOT Food and Wine Review, Favorite Ride Photos, and More! – ParksCenter
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!