We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, July 16, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Pandora has a new Disney100 Baloo charm and a new Winnie the Pooh charm at Uptown Jewelers.
- A collection of retro neon merchandise includes apparel, a sling backpack, and a mug.
- New Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort apparel features DOLE Whip and Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto.
- A new Space Mountain T-shirt references “Starry-O-Phonic Sound.”
- Read our review of the Celebrating Disney100 at Disneyland Resort guided tour, which includes parade viewing and an exclusive limited-edition pin.
- A Grogu light-up ear headband has landed in Disneyland Resort.
- Soarin’ Around the World has reopened after a short refurbishment, but there is still scaffolding around the building.
- It looks like Adventureland Treehouse is nearing completion although we don’t have an opening timeframe, yet.
- There are new vinyl figurines of the Cheshire Cat on Mad Tea Party and the Pirates of the Caribbean dog designed by Joey Chou.
- Merchandise inspired by the “Haunted Mansion” movie has begun to materialize.
- There’s a new pleather Ursula ear headband.
- Take a first look at the new hallway design for Disney Sequoia Lodge at Disneyland Paris.
Disney Cruise Line
- Check out all of the kid and teen areas about the Disney Wish, including Super Hero Academy and Star Wars Cargo Bay.
The Walt Disney Company
- CEO Bob Iger is considering selling TV and streaming assets, if not the entire Disney company.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!