We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, July 5, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The General Joe Potter ferryboat has returned to service with a new color scheme at Magic Kingdom.
- Also, the Magic Kingdom ferryboat sign is now covered at the Transportation & Ticket Center.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- The Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin is offering up to 30% off their bookings for Annual Passholders and Florida residents.
- A new Disney’s Riviera Resort Loungefly backpack and Minnie ear headband are both now available.
- Madame Leota, the Hatbox Ghost, and more themed Haunted Mansion pins have debuted in a new collection at Walt Disney World.
- A new Expedition Everest Yeti Ski School pin has also arrived.
- Finally, a Figment artist series pin is also now available.
- A reopening date has been announced for the Disneyland Monorail.
- Check out our full video of Disney’s Celebrate America — A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky at Disneyland for Independence Day 2023
- Also enjoy the Celebrate the Spirit of America World of Color — One tag at Disney California Adventure for Independence Day 2023.
- Set sail with new Pirates of the Caribbean apparel at Disneyland.
Disney Cruise Line
The Walt Disney Company
Phineas & Ferb Creator Calls Imagineer While on Broken Ride, Another Animatronic Replaced by Screen
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!