We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, August 13, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Sleepy Hollow Refreshments has three exclusive items for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, including a Headless Horseman Cupcake.
- The Louisiana bayou is slowly taking shape in Frontierland as crews continue to work on Tiana’s Bayou Adventure at Magic Kingdom.
- The Cadaver Dans are back from the undead for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party has kicked off, and one of the popular event perks is the trick-or-treat trail.
- There are plenty of characters to meet at this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party; see all the options here.
- Rusty Cutlass, a pirate band, returned to Magic Kingdom for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023.
- Guests eager to visit Shiki-Sai: Sushi Izakaya are now able to look inside the restaurant in which they will soon be able to dine.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Chicken Stuffed Mickey Waffles are now on the menu at Rix Sports Bar and Grill at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
- A new building is being constructed at the former Tri-Circle-D Ranch site at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground.
- We found a Joey Chou-designed Pirates of the Caribbean Prison Dog vinyl figure during a recent trip to Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- A new Halloween-themed Starbucks tumbler featuring a festively-colored Mickey Mouse jack-o’-lantern recently landed at the park.
- The green scrims and scaffolding that have been obscuring the new Adventureland Treehouse Inspired by Walt Disney’s Swiss Family Robinson are being removed at Disneyland.
WDW News Today
- WATCH PARKSCENTER — First Mickey’s Halloween Party Review, Domestic Parks Earnings Down, and Disney AI Task Force
Tom & Eric Try EVERY TREAT at Mickey’s Very Sweaty Halloween Party in Magic Kingdom
First Mickey’s Halloween Party Review, Domestic Parks Earnings Down, and Disney AI Task Force! – ParksCenter
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!