We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, August 7, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The Haunted Mansion at Magic Kingdom is closed as its Hatbox Ghost installation continues.
- Explore a full list of character meet and greet locations for the 2023 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- Trick-or-Treat locations have also been unveiled for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- One September date for the party is now sold, in addition to the very first night — August 11.
- We tried out the new Crispy Chicken Dumplings that are replacing the Pot Stickers at Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Check out the new D100 Platinum Collection by Dooney & Bourke at Walt Disney World.
- There’s a new sparkly Figment tumbler available as well.
- We also spotted some new “Dynamic Duos” Pixar Munchlings plush.
- A new EPCOT mystery pin set has arrived, featuring Mickey & Minnie, Olaf, Figment, Stitch, and more classic characters.
- To commemorate the 2023 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival, there are two new phone cases, one of them with a 3-D effect.
Other Walt Disney World News
- You can bring a piece of Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room home with a new mug inspired by the shows singing totem poles.
Entertainment and Media
- Disney has announced a permanent halt to Australian DVD & Blu-Ray releases in an era-ending physical media shakeup.
WDW News Today
Guests Injured on Haunted Mansion and Monorail, Cruise Line Internet Prices Skyrocket (News Today)
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!