We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, August 2, 2023.
Walt Disney World
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- The Tree of Life Awakenings are reportedly set to return to Disney’s Animal Kingdom this fall, once daylight saving time ends.
- In the Town Center of Disney Springs, swimwear shop Everything But Water has closed to move to a new location.
- The Peanut Butter Cold Brew Cookie is back for another (early) Halloween season at Gideon’s Bakehouse in Disney Springs.
- We found a few new Haunted Mansion items, including the collectible Bride doll, at Memento Mori in Magic Kingdom.
- A plethora of new “The Nightmare Before Christmas” merchandise has arrived at Walt Disney World Resort ahead of Halloween season and the film’s 30th anniversary.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World is updating how guests can book dining reservations via their websites and apps.
- In a letter to the editor at the Orlando Sentinel, Central Florida Tourism Oversight District board chairman Martin Garcia has said that Disney “still holds too much sway” in the District.
- Disneyland Resort is updating how guests can book dining reservations via their websites and apps.
- The koi fish-shaped wind turbine has been installed atop Rita’s Turbine Blenders, one of the themed food and beverage locations in San Fransokyo Square at Disney California Adventure.
- Disneyland Resort has announced the dates and details for their 2023 Christmas and winter holiday festivities, including Viva Navidad and Festival of Holidays.
- The Hatbox Ghost Pandora charm is now available at Disneyland Park.
- The refurbishment of Red Rose Taverne and the nearby restrooms in Fantasyland at Disneyland is now complete.
- The Disney Gallery at Disneyland is now displaying the Madame Leota costume worn by Jamie Lee Curtis in “Haunted Mansion,” as well as the medium’s crystal ball and concept art for the film.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- A new Gelatoni popcorn bucket is coming soon to Tokyo Disney Resort.
Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Cruise Line is changing how guests can pre-book spa treatments for their upcoming sailings.
WDW News Today
Retro Rewind: Disney’s Flight of the Navigator Review! – Deep in the Plus
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!