We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, September 20, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World has released the menus for new Disney100-inspired Global Marketplaces that will join the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival on September 22, 2023.
- Our latest CommuniCore Hall construction update shows that more trees have been planted outside the soon-to-be-completed section of EPCOT.
- The 50th anniversary medallions have been removed from the Fab 50 statues at EPCOT.
- We’re feeling lucky today thanks to the new Oswald the Lucky Rabbit offerings available to Walt Disney World Annual Passholders visiting EPCOT.
- Parking lot trams have returned to service at EPCOT after a three-and-a-half-year absence, marking the first time since March 2020 that trams have been available at all four Walt Disney World theme parks.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- After a three and a half year absence, parking lot trams have returned to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- We visited Disney’s Animal Kingdom today to confirm that the park’s Fab 50 statues no longer have the 50th anniversary medallions.
- After being blocked off with black curtains, the beaver-themed cash wrap has been removed from Island Mercantile at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- A new building is currently under construction at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, next to Pioneer Hall at the former location of Tri-Circle-D Ranch. Work continues at a steady pace, with new additions to the structure since our last update.
- The Walt Disney World Annual Passholder shopping event has begun at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- New Pandora charms were released early during the Walt Disney World Annual Passholder shopping event currently taking place at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- New “The Nightmare Before Christmas” and Disney100 Eras pins were released at the Walt Disney World Annual Passholder shopping event on Wednesday.
- The Disney100 Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Annual Passholder magnet is now available at EPCOT.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at Walt Disney World Resort both won 2023 Golden Ticket Awards.
- Sources are suggesting that “World of Color – One” will return again in January 2024 after the holiday run of “World of Color – Season of Light,” rather than the original “World of Color” show.
- The “Magic Happens” parade at Disneyland Park will soon offer limited performances in October 2023, before hosting its final parade of the season.
- The documentation for DisneylandForward was updated last week, and now a new discovery amongst the plans shows that Disneyland may extend its 1959 monorail route.
- Ahoy there, mateys! A new Pirates of the Caribbean Tumbler featuring Mickey Mouse has been spotted on shore at China Closet in Disneyland Park.
- The third Haunted Mansion trading card, featuring X Atencio as the Casket Screamer, is now available at Disneyland Resort exclusively for Magic Key holders.
- Not even a month after its grand opening, the coverings on some of the posts supporting the Torii Gate Bridge in San Fransokyo Square have already started to fall apart at Disney California Adventure.
Entertainment and Media
- Fantasy Flight Games has shared new details about Star Wars: Unlimited booster packs, including card rarities and special cards like foils, “Hyperspace” cards, and “Showcase” cards.
The Walt Disney Company
- The Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Iger said in a statement to investors that the company will “quiet the noise” in the ongoing social war with conservatives.
- D23 has announced a “Shopping Spree” at Disney’s Creative Campus Employee Center in Glendale, CA on November 4, 2023.
WDW News Today
Where in the World is Tom Corless? Episode 2: Annie-Mae-TOM-ic Takeover
“Figment is Risen!” Parody Commercial – WDW News Tonight
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!