We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, September 24, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- A WDWNT reader wrote to us explaining how they broke a rib when boarding TRON Lightcycle Run in Magic Kingdom.
- Today was the first day of Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club previews of the new EPCOT attraction, The Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana.. Long lines formed this morning as Disney waited to set up a virtual queue for the previews. The queue can now be accessed in the My Disney Experience app.
- We spotted a new Madame Leota Figment phone case at Creations Shop at EPCOT. We also found a new phone case that matches the EPCOT Reimagined merchandise collection that debuted this week.
- The “Summer House” marquee has been installed atop the new Summer House on the Lake building under construction at Disney Springs.
- We spotted some new details added to San Fransokyo Square in Disney California Adventure to help immerse guests in the world of San Fransokyo from “Big Hero 6.”
- Scalawags and scoundrels, ahoy! The current treasure trove of fanciful headgear at The Mad Hatter includes this new Pirate Mickey ear headband, ready to sail the seven seas (or at least take a ride on Pirates of the Caribbean). We also found a new Minnie ear headband decorated to resemble Belle’s ballgown from “Beauty and the Beast.”
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Tokyo Disney Resort is experiencing quite a bit of construction at the moment. From work on the upcoming expansion to Tokyo DisneySea — Fantasy Springs — to the entirely new Space Mountain, a lot of change is taking place. We took a look at construction from the resort line Monorail this month.
- Guests can cool off with this Sorcerer Mickey neck fan, available now at Tokyo Disney Resort.
Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Cruise Line has been celebrating 25 years of sailing this summer and a new commemorative 25th anniversary Coca-Cola bottle is available on sailings.
Entertainment & Media
- The Writers Guild of America (WGA) has reached a tentative three-year agreement with Hollywood production studios, which if ratified, will put an end to the union’s near-five-month strike.
WDW News Today
REVIEW: Disney100 EPCOT New Food Booths
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!