A new Spiced Lamb Sausage Flatbread has been added to the menu at Red Rose Taverne in Disneyland Park for the fall season. Is it worth it? Read on for our review.
Red Rose Taverne
Spiced Lamb Sausage Flatbread – $14.99
house-made merguez sausage flatbread topped with fresh basil pistou, mozzarella, honey-lemon ricotta and grilled pearl onions
We were not expecting to like this as much as we did.
The Spiced Lamb Sausage Flatbread is very flavorful. The meat is cooked and seasoned perfectly, and the flavors of pesto, onions, and cheese compliment each other well.
We would definitely recommend getting this for lunch or dinner.
Have you tried this flatbread for yourself? What did you think? Let us know in the comments.
Check out our recent Disneyland Resort food reviews below:
- REVIEW: Jack-Jack ‘Monster Baby’ Shortbread Halloween Cookie Returns to Disney California Adventure for Halloween 2023
- REVIEW: Steak and Egg Breakfast Burrito from Cappuccino Cart in Disney California Adventure
- REVIEW: New Cinna-Pym Toast 2.0 and Full-Grown French Toast Sticks at Pym Test Kitchen in Disney California Adventure
- REVIEW: Darth by Chocolate Parfait Returns for Halloween 2023 at Galactic Grill in Disneyland
- REVIEW: Spicy Chicken Sandwich Returns to Disneyland for Halloween 2023