We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, September 5, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Parking tram drivers were recently trained outside of EPCOT at Walt Disney World Resort as the imminent return of tram services nears.
- An Oreo Milkshake recently debuted as a “secret menu item” at Sunshine Seasons in EPCOT; it’s not listed on the menu, but it’s available if you ask for it.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Carousel Coffee at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn will close at noon on Tuesday, September 5, 2023, and remain closed on September 6 and 7 for a short refurbishment.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World Resort Annual Passholders will be able to attend a special shopping event at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex later this month, featuring Figment and EPCOT reimagining merchandise.
- Breeze Airways has now paused its non-stop flights from Walt Disney World to Disneyland until February 2024.
- Calling all Minnie Mouse or Hocus Pocus fans, because your new favorite sipper has just arrived! The brand new Minnie Mouse: Hocus Pocus Halloween Dress-up Sipper is finally available for purchase at the Disneyland Resort.
- Oogie Boogie Bash begins tonight, on September 5, and merchandise was put out early in Disney California Adventure. We have the full list and prices of everything available.
- Plaza Inn at Disneyland is offering up two chocolate desserts this Halloween season. We already shared our review of the Monster Cake, now we’re trying the Black Forest Bundt Cake.
- Oogie Boogie Bash has begun for 2023 at Disney California Adventure, and we’ve got your first look at this year’s designs for the event wristbands, treat bags, and guidemap!
- A new ‘spooky’ flight that combines Halloween spirit with Disney history is available for purchase at Carthay Circle in Disney California Adventure, the Spooky Tree Flight.
- Judge Doom, Yokai, and Lotso made their Oogie Boogie Bash debut tonight during the opening night of the event at Disney California Adventure, and we have video.
- Shanghai Disney Resort has shared a first look inside the new Zootopia land, revealed the attraction name, and more.
Disney Cruise Line
- The upcoming Disney Treasure cruise ship will feature an EPCOT-themed Tomorrow Tower Suite, located in the forward funnel.
- A lot of news was shared today during the grand reveal of the Disney Treasure. To make it easier for you, we’ve put together a round-up of everything we know about the ship so far.
- During today’s premiere of “Unlocking The Disney Treasure: Adventure Awaits Onboard Disney’s Newest Ship,” Disney Cruise Line announced that the Disney Treasure would indeed have the rumored “Coco” dinner show.
- The AquaMouse, introduced on the Disney Wish, will be part of the new Disney Treasure cruise ship and will feature an all-new story: “Curse of the Golden Egg.”
- Disney Cruise Line announced the lounges and cafes coming to their new ship, the Disney Treasure, launching next year, including one themed to Jungle Cruise.
- Disney Cruise Line also shared the date of the Disney Treasure’s maiden voyage.
- As we previously reported, Disney Treasure will have its own version of the Worlds of Marvel restaurant with a new show.
- The themes have been announced for the Oceaneer Club, a space designed exclusively for children on the Disney Treasure cruise ship.
- Disney Cruise Line has announced details about the Disney Treasure staterooms, which will be inspired by various adventurous Disney movies.
- The Disney Treasure cruise ship will feature Jumbeaux’s Sweets, inspired by Jumbeaux Café from Disney’s “Zootopia.”
- Several dining venues that debuted on the Disney Wish will also be available on the Disney Treasure, Disney Cruise Line’s newest ship setting sail next year — and we have details on them all.
- The central hub for daytime activities and adult-exclusive evening entertainment on the Disney Treasure will be Sarabi, named for Simba’s mother from “The Lion King.”
- Disney Treasure will have an all-new, yet-to-be-announced stage production in the Walt Disney Theatre, as well as two pre-existing Disney Cruise Line Broadway-style shows.
- With today’s grand reveal of the Disney Treasure, the newest ship in the Disney Cruise Line fleet, the early booking dates for multiple Disney special interest groups, like Castaway Club and Disney Vacation Club, have been released.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!