We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, October 6, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The Moana meet and greet has soft opened outside Journey of Water, Inspired by “Moana” in EPCOT.
- A new Spaceship Earth-inspired Disney100 sign has recently been added to the World Celebration neighborhood of EPCOT.
- The details and pricing for Candlelight Processional dining packages at the 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays have been announced.
- We’ve known since last year that various Disney characters would be hiding in the rockwork of Journey of Water, Inspired by “Moana.” Now that we’ve been able to visit the new EPCOT attraction, we’ve cataloged every hidden character and object we could find.
- Since our visit yesterday to check out the new barge for “Luminous: The Symphony of Us,” a new, smaller platform has appeared in World Showcase Lagoon at EPCOT.
- The new Country Bear Jamboree raglan T-shirt first released on shopDisney is now available at Walt Disney World.
- The final Disney100 Pandora charm has arrived at Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom and this one is inspired by the mouse that started it all — Mickey!
- A new light-up Hanukkah Minnie ear headband has arrived at Walt Disney World ahead of the winter holiday.
- A new retro EPCOT Center tee is available at Walt Disney World for fans of the park’s original 1982 iteration.
- A new Loungefly backpack has joined the vibrant new collection celebrating Disney’s Animal Kingdom that debuted in late September.
Other Walt Disney World News
- When Disney ¡Viva Navidad! returns to Paradise Gardens Park at Disney California Adventure for its tenth season this year, Mickey, Minnie, and the Three Caballeros will debut new outfits.
- Even more Disneyland-branded apparel has arrived at Disneyland Resort, with new options available at Disneyland Park.
- Keep warm this winter with a new Disney castle throw blanket and Mickey-shaped pillow, plus celebrate Hanukkah with a new hoodie and T-shirt, all available at Disneyland Resort.
- A new Spider-Man Spirit Jersey and throw blanket have swung into Disneyland Resort.
- Hi Ho! New Kermit the Frog-themed merchandise has arrived at Disneyland Resort.
- A new Ahsoka nuiMOs plush and outfit are available at Disneyland Resort in honor of the “Ahsoka” series which just aired on Disney+.
Entertainment and Media
- Jennifer Lee, Chief Creative Officer at Walt Disney Animation Studios, has confirmed that work has begun on “Frozen 3,” which was first confirmed to be greenlit earlier this year.
- The god of mischief has returned! We review “Loki” S2:E1. (Caution: this article contains spoilers).
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!