Disney Vacation Club has announced the dates and registration details for 2024 Moonlight Magic events at Walt Disney World theme parks and Disney California Adventure. These complimentary events include exclusive after-hours access to attractions with shorter-than-usual wait times, as well as rare character meet and greets, entertainment, and food.
2024 Moonlight Magic Dates
Here are all of the 2024 Moonlight Magic event dates.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- December 13, 2023
- February 27, 2024
- April 23, 2024
- January 25, 2024
- March 1, 2024
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- August 27, 2024
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- June 4, 2024
- July 11, 2024
Typhoon Lagoon is closing soon for refurbishment, but the Moonlight Magic dates confirm it will reopen for the summer.
Disney California Adventure
Event Date: January 29, 2024
What Is Moonlight Magic?
During a Moonlight Magic event, eligible Members can visit a select theme park for a special celebration after the park has closed to the public! Enjoy an evening of enchantment, entertainment and so much more as the park becomes your playground.
Highlights for our privileged partiers include:
- Shorter-than-usual wait times for popular park attractions
- Disney Characters greetings
- Exceptional entertainment
- Complimentary special treats and delectable delights
Note: Activities and offerings are subject to change without notice.
Know Before You Register
Before registering for this event, be sure to review important information.
Event Date Limits
In order to allow as many Members as possible to enjoy Moonlight Magic, only one event date for each participating park will be available per Membership.
Party Size Limits
A Member can register themselves and up to 4 additional guests per Membership (for a total of 5) —or up to the number of Guests on their Resort reservation. Children younger than 3 years of age do not need to be registered for this event.
Modifications and Cancellations
This event cannot be booked or modified through Member Services. If a Member wishes to change their party size or the date that they are attending Moonlight Magic, they may modify their event registration through the link found in their confirmation email.
- If you cancel your Resort reservation, your event registration will be cancelled automatically.
- Cancelling and rebooking an event registration increases the risk of losing one’s registration.
- Modifications or cancellations of an event registration cannot be made the same day as booking.
- We request that Members cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
Other Important Information
- Complimentary admission to the after-hours event is valid for the duration of the event. If you wish to enter a park before the event, valid theme park admission and reservation are required.
- This offer is complimentary, non-transferable and cannot be sold. It is subject to availability, change or termination without notice.
- Attendees under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian.
- This is a rain-or-shine event; some experiences may be canceled due to inclement weather.
- Disney Genie+ service and Lightning Lane are not available for use during Moonlight Magic Events.
- Resort reservations must be made by the person listed as the “owner” on the Membership.
Registration and Check-In Details
Event registration is required to attend this event. Register online when your registration window opens. Please check each Moonlight Magic event location for details as registration periods for Guests with and without Resort reservations will vary.
- Visit this page and select “RSVP Online”. Be sure to have your Member number ready.
- You will enter a virtual waiting room, which secures your place in line. Do not refresh the page.
- When it’s your turn, you’ll be sent to the registration form to sign up for a night of Moonlight Magic!
Important Registration Information
- Registration is required and limited. Unfortunately, walk-ins will not be permitted.
- The Member who registers must be in attendance and be the person who checks in their full party.
When checking in, please keep in mind:
- Your valid Disney Vacation Club Digital Membership Card and photo ID are required at check-in.
- The Member who was selected during the event registration process must be in attendance to check in their full party.
- The entire party must check in together to gain access to the event.
- Entry prior to the event mix-in time requires a separate paid theme park admission and park reservation.