We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, October 27, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Another Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party date is sold out. Tickets are no longer available for December 1, 2023.
- Christmas lights have been installed on Living With the Land in EPCOT for the holiday overall, which will debut later in the season.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Amidst other fall price increases, Walt Disney World has raised the prices of the Fantasmic! dining packages available at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- An opening date for eet by Maneet Chauhan has not been announced, but the full menu for the new Disney Springs restaurant has been released.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- If you had been staying at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort — Riverside last month in hopes of a relaxing vacation, you might have been out of luck. One drunk guest was arrested for causing a ruckus at the resort.
- We visited Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort to check out the construction progress on the potential new Cast Member building.
- More 2023 Christmas merchandise has arrived at Walt Disney World.
- A new jacket has joined the fast food-inspired “Star Wars” Bantha Burgers collection at Walt Disney World Resort.
Other Walt Disney World News
- In an early celebration of National Veterans and Military Families Month in November, Walt Disney World will host a flyover by the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds on October 30.
- Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Animal Kingdom hours have been extended on more November 2023 dates.
- Disneyland Resort has released a full guide to food and beverages that will be available at Palm Breeze Bar, which will open on November 2 at The Villas at Disneyland Hotel.
- Disney shared photos and video from this year’s Cast Member-exclusive scare maze in the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, which is part of the after-hours “Grizzly Peak Halloween Carnival” cast recognition event.
- The previously-announced Magic Key medallions have arrived at Disneyland Resort, featuring exclusive designs for Magic Key holders to collect.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Tokyo Disney Resort will launch Disney Mobile Order at select dining locations on November 8, 2023, with plans to bring the service to more restaurants in the future.
- Priority Pass will be required to meet Mickey Mouse on his birthday this year at Tokyo Disney Resort.
- DLP Report has confirmed that Disney Sequoia Lodge will be completely refurbished at Disneyland Paris.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- The World of Frozen opens in Hong Kong Disneyland on November 20, and Disney has now shared a first look at the Cast Member costumes.
Entertainment and Media
- Disney’s upcoming live-action adaptation of “Snow White” starring Rachel Zegler has been delayed one day short of a full calendar year.
- In a blog post, the Disney Dreamlight Valley team announced they no longer plan to make the game free-to-play and released pricing tiers for the game’s global launch on December 5, 2023.
- “Daredevil: Born Again” has put together a team… the Disney+ show’s new creative team, according to Variety.
The Walt Disney Company
- A photo of the chart of Disney100 Happy Meal toys coming soon to McDonald’s has leaked on the internet.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!