We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, October 7, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Tiana’s Bayou Adventure in Magic Kingdom has seen quite a bit of progress over the past month or so. The Br’er Rabbit weathervane was finally removed, fresh rockwork was painted, and now, more progress is happening in the attraction’s queue.
- Scrim and rolling planters appeared in the area immediately surrounding the Frontierland Shootin’ Arcade in Magic Kingdom late last month, as pavement work was taking place. During our visit to the park today, we saw that the area was open once again.
- What’s old appears to be new again in the World Nature neighborhood of EPCOT as changes continue to be made to the exterior of The Seas Pavilion. We noted in a mid-September update that a portion of the building had been painted a light khaki color; that hue now engrosses nearly the entire pavilion and the attached Coral Reef Restaurant, allowing the building to look quite similar to how it looked on its opening day in 1986.
- New columns have been installed in World Celebration, and Spaceship Earth-inspired paneling has been installed on CommuniCore Hall.
- You can now take a bit of Italy with you as you continue your journey around World Showcase Lagoon and the World Showcase neighborhood of EPCOT thanks to a new wine stand that recently debuted in the Italy Pavilion.
- A new limited-release Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit 2023 pin recently debuted at EPCOT to coincide with the event’s commencement and the Walt Disney World Resort’s ongoing celebration of the Halloween season.
- Some kind of Disney Munchlings surprise is coming to World of Disney at Disney Springs on Monday, October 9.
- A new Kate Spade Disney100 collection of bags has dropped at Walt Disney World.
- Add one (or two) little sparks to your wardrobe with the new Figment jewelry set and Haunted Mansion-inspired socks that recently arrived at EPCOT at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Commemorate your authentic British dining or pint-drinking experience at EPCOT with this Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room button-up shirt that recently arrived at the park.
- A new Disney Munchlings advent calendar has arrived at Walt Disney World.
- We were “all over it” when we saw this new Lizzie McGuire tumbler at the Emporium.
- While waltzing through Magic Kingdom, we found an ear headband resembling Belle’s ballgown from “Beauty and the Beast.” at Star Traders.
- A new Mickey Mouse Toy Soldier popcorn bucket joins a lineup of returning holiday merchandise and a new festive dining option at Disneyland Resort.
- We found a “Star Wars” Loth-cat Cuddleez plush and “Luca” Machiavelli Cuddleez plush in World of Disney at Downtown Disney District.
- Disney Symphony of Colors, the new drone and projection show at Disneyland Paris, will be inspired by the Main Street Electrical Parade, as seen in new concept art.
Disney Cruise Line
- There’s more to Disney’s private island getaway than you might realize before you get there, so we’ve collected everything there is to know before you go to Castaway Cay.
Entertainment and Media
- Marvel Comics will celebrate Life Day this November with four variant covers of “Star Wars” comics.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!