We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thurday, November 2, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade is scheduled for two daytime performances at Magic Kingdom on November 12, 2023.
- As we leave Halloween behind us, Christmas decorations are arriving at Magic Kingdom.
- Crews have hung new pieces of scrim featuring the Earth on the “Luminous: The Symphony of Us” barges in the World Showcase Lagoon at EPCOT.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- A limited-time non-alcoholic “Duck Duck Jr.” dessert is now available at The Boathouse in Disney Springs. This treat is a kid-friendly twist on the popular Duck Duck Razz cocktail usually available for adults.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort launched the Heeler Family Hide ‘N’ Seek scavenger hunt on Thursday, marking the first official use of “Bluey” at Walt Disney World, and at Disney Parks & Resorts in general.
- It looks like the gingerbread house at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa will open this weekend as it was near completion when we visited the lobby on Thursday.
- More Christmas merchandise has arrived at Walt Disney World now that the Halloween season is officially over. At the Emporium and Big Top Souvenirs in Magic Kingdom, we found new holiday adult and youth apparel, Starbucks tumblers, and kitchenware.
- A new “Frozen” mystery pin set, as well as two Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade-inspired pins by FiGPiN, are now available at Walt Disney World.
- It’s the 2023 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend, which means new merchandise is available at the runDisney Expo at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. The themes of this year’s races are “Alice in Wonderland” (5K), “Beauty and the Beast” (10K), “Encanto” (Half Marathon), and Figment (Two Course Challenge).
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World Resort is unwrapping several offerings for their Annual Passholders this holiday season, which officially begins on November 11,
- Disneyland Resort has released their full list of Christmas and holiday-inspired food and beverage items that will be available at the theme parks, resorts, and Downtown Disney District.
- Deck the halls because it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas at Disneyland Resort. More holiday merchandise, from ear headbands to pajamas to plush, is now available at World of Disney and the Emporium.
- This new, complimentary Disney ¡Viva Navidad! bag is now available to Magic Key Holders at Disney California Adventure park. The Magic Key-exclusive bag has been designed to celebrate the ¡Viva Nav
- Last week, Disney announced that Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel at Disneyland Resort will complete its transformation into Pixar Place Hotel in January. We stopped by to check out the progress of the hotel, which is open throughout their reimagining
- Display your Pixar pins or other trading pins on this new Luxo ball pin bag that we spotted in Disney California Adventure Park.
- In a TikTok post, user @TheHorizoneer shared a video of an ostrich animatronics test behind the walls of the still-closed Adventureland Treehouse.
- Disneyland Paris celebrated the upcoming release of “The Marvels” with a special drone and projection show at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror in Walt Disney Studios Park.
The Walt Disney Company
- The majority of Walt Disney Animation Studios production workers have voted to unionize with IATSE this Wednesday, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
- In their latest filing in their case against Governor Ron DeSantis and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District, Disney compares the District to the new one established by Orange County for Universal Orlando Resort.
- The Walt Disney Company will soon officially enter the world of sports betting, as a launch date for ESPN BET has been announced.
WDW News Today
The Nightmare Before Christmas Game, Bad Orlando Billboards, The Worst WDW Menu Changes Ever – TONIGHT on WDW News Tonight (11/2/23)
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!