Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa will celebrate the holidays with the return of their gingerbread house display on November 10, 2023.
Grand Californian Gingerbread House
The “Grand Gingerbread House is a large gingerbread replica of the hotel displayed in the lobby. Standing 7 feet tall and 12 feet wide, the structure is created from more than 600 pounds of gingerbread, 600 pounds of powdered sugar, 250 pounds of fondant, one pound of pixie dust, and features 25 hidden Mickeys.
Grand Californian Great Hall Cart Menu
If you want a sweet treat to commemorate your experience, you can enjoy one (or multiple) of the following:
- Mickey Mouse-shaped Poinsettia Cookie
- Mickey-shaped Gingerbread Cookie
- Christmas Cookie
- Holiday Cookie Box: will include two milk chocolate-dipped Mickey-shaped cookies, two raspberry-filled cookies, and two sugar cookies with festive sprinkles
- Assorted Macarons: Assorted macaron box will include two gingerbread, two peppermint, and two Mexican hot chocolate
- Kwanzaa Sweet Potato Loaf
- Crisped Rice Treat
- Holiday Cinnamon Buns (New)
- Hot Cocoa Cookies (New)
- Coffee with Liqueur (Available with Amaretto, Butterscotch, Captain Morgan, Crown Royal Apple, Godiva Chocolate, Grand Marnier, Jameson Whiskey, Peppermint Schnapps, Rumchata, Rumple Minz, Skrewball Whiskey) (New)
- Eggnog with Baileys
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Shot with Milk
- Gingerbread Cookie Shot with Milk (New)
- Red Velvet Cookie Shot with Milk (New)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Shot with Liqueur (Available with Amaretto, Butterscotch, Captain Morgan, Crown Royal Apple, Godiva Chocolate, Grand Marnier, Jameson Whiskey, Peppermint Schnapps, Rumchata, Rumple Minz, Skrewball Whiskey)
- Cookie shot with Louis XIII Cognac
- Cookie shot with Clase Azul Ultra Anejo
Haunted Mansion Holiday
Guests can also view the unique gingerbread display inside Haunted Mansion Holiday. With three moving elements and nearly 300 pounds, this display took over 20 days to build and decorate with 13 cast members. Haunted Mansion Holiday will be available through January 7, 2024.
Watch our full ride POV:
Are you excited to see the gingerbread house return to Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa? Have you seen the gingerbread display in Haunted Mansion Holiday? Let us know in the comments.