We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, November 3, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The annual Christmas tree has arrived at Magic Kingdom, along with other holiday decorations in Town Square, at Main Street, U.S.A. stores, and in the themed lands of the park.
- Jingle Cruise, Jingle Cruise, jingle all the way! Oh, what fun it is to ride in a no-horse open boat! The Jungle Cruise holiday overlay is back for the 2023 holiday season at Magic Kingdom.
- Before “Luminous: The Symphony of Us” debuts at EPCOT on December 5, Disney has shared a behind-the-scenes video and details about the creation of the nighttime spectacular’s music, which plays a vital role in the show.
- Another area of EPCOT begins getting into the holiday spirit with giant snowflake decorations.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney is starting to replace the crusty, old Muppet*Vision 3D seats in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, which we reported on earlier this year. They have also replaced the once faded and dirty banners outside the attraction.
- From Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar to Amorette’s Patisserie, various Disney Springs eateries will be offering festive food and drinks this holiday season.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Walt Disney World has announced its full lineup of gingerbread displays at resorts and EPCOT this year, as well as most of their opening dates.
- A new collection of simple Mickey Mouse apparel has arrived at Walt Disney World. This apparel comes in solid shades of burgundy, brown, black, and teal.
- Two new Christmas items have arrived at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground: a Fort Wilderness-inspired long-sleeved shirt, and a Loungefly mini backpack that is also available at other Walt Disney World shops.
- A new line of generic Disney Vacation Club apparel has arrived at Disney’s Old Key West Resort and Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort.
- New graphic socks featuring various designs are available to keep your feet warm at Walt Disney World. We found Disney100, Tower of Terror, Disney Villains, and Stitch socks at Marketplace Co-Op in Disney Springs.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World has updated the operating hours of Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom for the week of Thanksgiving 2023.
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa will celebrate the holidays with the return of their gingerbread house display on November 10, 2023.
- If you’ve always wanted to take home your very own personal health care companion, this Baymax balloon we found at Disney California Adventure Park should be just what the doctor ordered.
- Disney Parks shared a full nighttime tour of the new Adventureland Treehouse attraction at Disneyland Park before the attraction’s official opening next week.
- After Disneyland Resort dropped a nighttime video tour of Adventureland Treehouse Friday morning, the Orange County Register shared photos of the new attraction.
- Bright Suns! While looking for a viable transport, we spotted these pull-back landspeeders at Toydarian Toymaker at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Park. Though they won’t be taking us off-planet, we wouldn’t say no to a joyride across Batuu… If only they were a little bigger.
- If your tastes incline toward the finer things in life, this new Disney100 Swarovski Crystal Ear Headband may be just what you need to make a dazzling entrance to any party.
Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Cruise Line has shared more concept art and details about Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point, their new destination on the island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas.
Entertainment and Media
- Over the past several weeks, cards for the next chapter of Disney Lorcana, Rise of the Floodborn, have been announced one by one. With the Friday reveal of “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” cards, over 100 cards have now been officially announced or leaked.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!