If you’ve always wanted to take home your very own personal health care companion, this Baymax balloon we found at Disney California Adventure Park should be just what the doctor ordered.
Baymax Balloon – $20
We spotted this bunch of Baymax balloons across from Avengers Campus. The large balloons are modeled to look like Baymax, the robot nurse invented by Tadashi Hamada in “Big Hero 6.”
Baymax is holding a lollipop, which he traditionally gives to patients after they report that they are satisfied with their care.
When you head to San Fransokyo Square, will you be getting one of these Baymax balloons to commemorate the occasion? Let us know in the comments.
Meet Baymax at San Fransokyo Square
Pacific Wharf has now completed its transformation into the “Big Hero 6” inspired San Fransokyo Square. The Hamada Bot Shop, where the “Big Hero 6” team builds and innovates their gear, is a dedicated meet-and-greet location for Hiro and Baymax.
Watch our video meeting Hiro and talking to Baymax below.
Check out more from our San Fransokyo Square coverage:
- PHOTOS: Torii Gate Bridge Opens, Paper Lanterns, Another Fish Wind Turbine, and More Added to San Fransokyo Square
- REVIEW: New Street Corn, Melon Cocktail, and More at Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill in San Fransokyo Square
- REVIEW: New Slushes and Margaritas from Rita’s Turbine Blenders in San Fransokyo Square
- REVIEW: Lucky Fortune Cookery Serves New Karaage Chicken Sandwich, Yaki Udon Bowls, Baymax Macaron, and More in San Fransokyo Square
- REVIEW: Trying the Full Menu at Aunt Cass Cafe Featuring Soba Noodle Salad, Sourdough Bread Bowls, Japanese-Style Cheesecake, and More in San Fransokyo Square at Disneyland Resort