If you’re looking for a festive holiday beer while visiting Disney California Adventure during the Festival of Holidays, you have to stop at Brews & Bites. On the menu this year are ten unique festive beers, ranging in flavors of cinnamon, churro, cranberry, and more, they’ll have something for every beer-lover here. And, of course, along with the beer, there is also a delicious, savory bite available for purchase, as well.
Menu for the Brews & Bites Marketplace at Disney California Adventure Festival of Holidays 2023
- IMPOSSIBLE Chorizo Queso Fundido – $7.50
- 🆕Churro Ale with Frozen Beer Slush – $17.00
- 🆕Garage Brewing Co. Churro Ale – $13.00
- 🆕Boulevard Brewing Company Quirk Hard Seltzer – Cranberry Apple Cinnamon – $15.25
- Two Coast Brewing Co. Saint Father Authentic Oktoberfest Festbier – $15.25
- 🆕Unsung Brewing Co. Agents of Anaheim Vienna Lager – $14.00
- Golden Road Brewing Christmas Cart Wheat Ale – $14.00
- 🆕Eureka Brewing Co. Hibiscus Bloom Blonde Ale – $14.00
- 🆕Ballast Point Brewing Co. Grunion Pale Ale – $14.00
- 🆕Dust Bowl Brewing Co. Mouthful of Miracles Cold IPA – $14.00
- 🆕Brewery X Feliz Guavidad IPA – $14.00
- 🆕Rogue Brewing Co. Hazelnut Brown Nectar Brown Ale – $14.00
- Allagash Brewing Curieux Bourbon Barrel-Aged Golden Ale – $14.25
- 🆕Bottle Logic Brewing Co. Study Break Sweet Stout – $15.25
- 🆕Holiday Flight – $18.50
- Dust Bowl Brewing Co. Mouthful of Miracles Cold IPA
- Ballast Point Brewing Co. Grunion Pale Ale
- Unsung Brewing Co. Agents of Anaheim Vienna Lager
- Bottle Logic Brewing Co. Study Break Sweet Stout
- 🆕Festive Favorites – $18.50
- Two Coast Brewing Co. Saint Father Authentic Oktoberfest Festbier
- Eureka Brewing Co. Hibiscus Bloom Blonde Ale
- Brewery X Feliz Guavidad IPA
- LA Bodega Brewing Co. Mama Coco Coconut Milk Stout
- 🆕Brewed Traditions – $19.00
- Boulevard Brewing Company Quirk Hard Seltzer – Cranberry Apple Cinnamon
- Golden Road Brewing Christmas Cart Wheat Ale
- Allagash Brewing Curieux Bourbon Barrel-Aged Golden Ale
- Rogue Brewing Co. Hazelnut Brown Nectar Brown Ale
Photos of Menu Items from the Brews & Bites Marketplace at Disney California Adventure Festival of Holidays 2023
IMPOSSIBLE Chorizo Queso Fundido – $7.50
with House-made Tortilla Chips
This is phenomenal. In the past, it has been real chorizo and ends up a bit too greasy.
The Impossible meat eliminates this, and if we didn’t know it was Impossible, we wouldn’t have been able to tell.
Make sure to mix the “meat” into the queso. The queso is cheesy and perfectly oozy, which goes great with the salty chips.
There is a bit of a spicy kick on the end. Our only complaint is there aren’t enough chips! We had half the queso left after we finished the chips.
We didn’t sample any of the beers offered at this booth, but there is a huge selection that is sure to please everyone. Knowledgeable cast members are also standing by to help you select your perfect beer.
The Festival of Holidays will be running at Disney California Adventure from November 10, 2023, to January 7, 2024.