The Little Red Wagon in Disneyland Park is offering a new “Cranberry Wagonade” and pickle-ranch dipping sauce for the fall season. The Little Red Wagon is a corn dog cart parked next to Plaza Inn on Main Street, U.S.A.
Cranberry Wagonade – $5.99
lemonade with cranberries
The wagonade is refreshing and has a nice lemonade flavor, but we didn’t get much cranberry.
The cranberries are also pretty chunky on the bottom.
It’s a nice drink to add to your meal.
Wagon Dipping Sauce Pickle-Ranch – $1.69
sweet relish and house-made ranch dressing
The pickle-ranch sauce is great. We would use it as a dipping sauce for a corn dog any day.
It has a subtle dill pickle flavor but it pairs really well with the corn dog.
Are you excited to try the Cranberry Wagonade and Pickle-Ranch Wagon Dipping Sauce? Let us know in the comments.
Read more of our recent food reviews from Disneyland Resort:
- REVIEW: Pumpkin-spiced Donuts Return to Lamplight Lounge in Disney California Adventure
- REVIEW: Spiced Lamb Sausage Flatbread Brings New Flavors to Red Rose Taverne in Disneyland Park
- REVIEW: Steak and Egg Breakfast Burrito from Cappuccino Cart in Disney California Adventure
And here are guides to some of the limited-time food currently available at Disneyland Resort:
- Full Guide to Plaza De La Familia Food & Souvenirs Coming to Disney California Adventure in September 2023
- Full Guide to 2023 Halloween Food, Beverage, & Souvenirs Coming to Disneyland Resort
- Full List of Limited-Time Hispanic and Latin American Heritage Month 2023 Food & Souvenirs Coming to Disneyland Resort