We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, March 14, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The Space Mountain gift shop, Tomorrowland Light & Power Co., has been officially renamed to Tomorrowland Launch Depot. Signage with the new name was installed this morning.
- When TRON Lightcycle / Run opens on April 4, the new merchandise will also be available at a pop-up shop in Tomorrowland that seems to be located in the former Stitch’s Great Escape.
- Energy Bytes, the snack stand near TRON Lightcycle / Run, now has a full menu preview with photos and pricing.
- Mickey and Minnie have debuted new TRON Lightcycle / Run-themed costumes, complete with light-up circuits, during the attraction’s media event earlier tonight.
- Guests can now commemorate the Walt Disney World Railroad with four new collectible medallions available now at the Main Street, U.S.A. station.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Marquee signage for Roundup Rodeo BBQ restaurant has been uncovered in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- A new Walt Disney World Resort Hotel discount for Disney Visa Cardmembers has been announced, with savings up to 35% for summer 2023.
- We got the first look at three new merchandise collections coming to the Tomorrowland Launch Depot for the opening of TRON Lightcycle / Run.
- A new TRON Lightcycle / Run MagicBand+ design is also coming to Walt Disney World.
Other Walt Disney World News
- In honor of Pi(e) Day, Disney added a new PhotoPass Lens to the My Disney Experience app, and it puts you right in the center of MuppetVision 3D.
- Celebrate spring with the return of the Eggstravaganza — a series of special, character-inspired egg hunts taking place across Disneyland Resort from March 13 through April 9, 2023. We started our Eggstravaganza hunt by finding all of the eggs hidden throughout Disneyland Park.
- The Eggstravaganza egg hunt continued at Disney California Adventure, where we found a dozen specially-painted Disney character eggs.
- We rounded out the Eggstravaganza Easter Egg Hunt trifecta by stopping into the Downtown Disney District to find the last twelve hidden eggs across all of the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Paris is testing the waters for further inclusivity by piloting a new gender-neutral bathroom in Discoveryland at Disneyland Paris park.
- Beginning tomorrow, China will once again reopen its borders to foreign tourists.
Entertainment and Media
- Disney announced that a special screening of “Star Wars: Return of the Jedi” will be taking place in London exclusively for D23 gold members.
WDW News Today
Tom Reviews New Breakfast Snacks and Loaded Hot Dogs at Magic Kingdom
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!