We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, May 4, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Only two pieces of 50th-anniversary bunting remain on Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom and work continues on the castle’s moat.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A new collection of “Star Wars” May the 4th merchandise inspired by the iconic Mos Eisley cantina scene has arrived at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- A new themed sipper is available at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios for May the 4th celebrations.
- The new Cal Kestis lightsaber hilt is now available at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- A new Sith Wayfinder is available from Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, one of many new pieces of merchandise for May the 4th.
- New Black Spire Outpost tees are available in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in honor of Black Spire Day (May the 4th, a.k.a. Star Wars Day).
- The Wookiee Cookie and Darth Vader Cupcake have returned to Backlot Express in Disney’s Hollywood Studios for May the 4th.
- The Oi-Oi Puff is back for two days only at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Guests can enjoy the Interstellar Sweet & Crunchy Popcorn at Disney’s Hollywood Studios as part of May the 4th celebrations.
- Lightsaber churros are available at Disney’s Hollywood Studios again for Star Wars Day 2023.
- The Darth Maul-inspired Dark Side Chocolate Creation is back at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for another Star Wars Day.
- Nubs, a featured Jedi youngling from the new Disney+ series “Star War: Young Jedi Adventures,” has been spotted as a plush in Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Tatooine Traders.
- Swirls on the Water at Disney Springs is serving up the new “Loyal Astromech Swirl,” a BB-8 DOLE Whip mango and habanero soft-serve swirl, in honor of Star Wars Day (May the 4th).
- The Ganachery is celebrating Star Wars Day with the new Queen Amidala Chocolate Piñata, plus the Ahsoka Pop and Millennium Falcon Pop.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- If you’re visiting Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort today, May 4, make sure to pick up the Millennium Falcon Soft-Serve Sundae from Pineapple Lanai.
- Three new Disney100 LEGO sets are coming soon, and two are available for pre-order now.
- A new collection of “Star Wars: Return of the Jedi” 40th-anniversary merchandise is now available at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Just in time for May the 4th celebrations, new illuminated lightsaber umbrellas have arrived at Walt Disney World Resort.
- The new “Star Wars” mugs by Starbucks, as part of their “Been There” series, have arrived at Walt Disney World Resort.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World Cast Members can enjoy additional dining discounts at select locations across Walt Disney World Resort from May 8 to September 30, 2023.
- Guests can grab the light-up Droid Parts popcorn bucket from Kat Saka’s Kettle while supplies last.
- After a public meeting last month, Disneyland Resort has announced more events throughout the summer and fall to pitch their long-term expansion plans to Anaheim residents.
- After a quick reconfiguration to enter the galaxy of Star Wars, Hyperspace Mountain is once again offering Disneyland guests a thrilling method of celebration for Star Wars Month.
- Cast Members are being informed that “Fantasmic!” is suspended at Disneyland through at least the end of May following the catastrophic fire late last month.
WDW News Today
Whack-a-Mouse? Disney Monorails to Fall Under State Inspectors
Attractions to Remain Open Behind World of Color for First Time, Magic Happens Evacuated
WDW After Five – Territory Lounge and Geyser Point
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!