We recently reported that some of the posts supporting the Torii Gate Bridge in San Fransokyo Square at Disney California Adventure were starting to fall apart, and we are happy to report that they have since been fixed.
Torii Gate Bridge Fixed
Previously, the affected posts were on the side of the bridge closest to the Pixar Pal-A-Round.
In these close-ups, you can see that the pieces of the International Orange covering installed on the bridge posts has been re-affixed, with no gaps in sight.
The missing screws on this post were also restored.
It appears that the issues with both posts have been fixed.
San Fransokyo Square
San Fransokyo Square is a retheming of the previous Pacific Wharf land in Disney California Adventure, pulling inspiration from the Disney animated film, “Big Hero 6.”
Here, guests can meet and interact with Hiro and Baymax, enjoy “local” restaurants like Aunt Cass Café and Rita’s Turbine Blenders, and browse local shops like San Fransokyo Maker’s Market.
The reimagined land officially opened to guests on August 31, 2023, after a soft-opening period.
Check out a selection of our San Fransokyo Square coverage below:
- REVIEW: Trying the Full Menu at Aunt Cass Cafe Featuring Soba Noodle Salad, Sourdough Bread Bowls, Japanese-Style Cheesecake, and More in San Fransokyo Square at Disneyland Resort
- PHOTOS: Updated Baymax Sipper Debuts in San Fransokyo Square at Disneyland Resort
- PHOTOS: Baymax Bread Arrives at San Fransokyo Square in Disney California Adventure
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Meet Hiro and TALKING Baymax in San Fransokyo Square at Disneyland Resort
- FIRST LOOK at the ‘Big Hero 6’ San Fransokyo Maker’s Market Gift Shop in Disney California Adventure
Are you happy to see the damage to the Torii Gate Bridge repaired? Let us know in the comments.