We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, March 2, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- A ghost will not follow you home today if you’re on the Haunted Mansion, as the interactive Hitchhiking Ghost effect is currently broken.
- Disney Live Entertainment animator Ana Beltrán took to Twitter recently to share some Easter eggs and fun facts about developing “Disney Enchantment” before it goes away next month.
- More of the façade has been removed from Splash Mountain as demolition continues for its transformation into Tiana’s Bayou Adventure.
- We tried even more 2023 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival food booths today at EPCOT, starting with The Honey Bee-stro.
- Over at Trowel and Trellis, they’re making the Impossible possible with delicious new plant-based items.
- Fortunately the Festival staples are back at Bauernmarkt in the Germany Pavilion.
- The Gulf Coast is well-represented at Magnolia Terrace, bringing the flavors of Mardi Gras to the Festival.
- A delicious new hummus trio is now available at Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina.
- The Dole Whip and spicy hot dog are back at Pineapple Promenade too, if those are more your speed.
- One of the Festival staples, Lotus House never fails to deliver on deliciousness!
- Connections Eatery is getting in on the Festival fun too with a new Flower and Flower Drop cocktail.
- And if you eat enough around the park, you can get a special Dole Whip flavor as part of Garden Graze.
- If you’re looking to walk off all that Festival fare, why not take a stroll through all of the Global Gardens around the park?
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- One of the actors in Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster’s preshow appeared on a call-in show today to claim that the ride is being rethemed to Queen.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Angie Keilhauer, one of the singers for the theme song to “Happily Ever After,” recently took to TikTok to share a surprise appearance she made at a wedding to sing the theme song for a lucky couple.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- We have a little update on the water park situation at Walt Disney World, it turns out Typhoon Lagoon will be reopening in March!
- But as a result, Blizzard Beach will be closing back down once more.
- In a new Wall Street Journal article, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis attempted to put a spin on “why he stood up to Disney” over the Reedy Creek Improvement District.
- The full menu is out with prices for the upcoming Café Daisy, opening with the newly reimagined Mickey’s Toontown later this month.
- Lots of new exclusive treats have been announced for Disneyland After Dark: Princess Nite!
- With the 2023 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival kicking off tomorrow, a lot of the booths soft opened today, and we started our journey with LA Style, whose style failed to impress us.
- Some sweet desserts arrived at The Berry Patch for the Festival, although are they worth your dollar?
- Back again this year is Golden Dreams, which has some new snacks we were interested in trying!
- And bringing the heat as always is Peppers Cali-ente, featuring spicy foods true to its name.
- One of our annual favorites is always Cluck-a-Doodle-Moo, which delivered on some new items you shouldn’t skip!
- Sadly the same cannot be said for California Craft Brews and the hot dog served there.
- This year, D·Lish d-livered some new savory snackss we had to try.
- Veggie lovers might be more interested in I Heart Artichokes, which has a new pizzetta.
- And of course, Nuts About Cheese is back too with lots of cheese (obviously) along with the Snickers Mickey macaron!
Hong Kong Disneyland
- Guests at Hong Kong Disneyland are now no longer required to wear masks in any setting at the park as more of the government’s COVID-19 regulations are peeled away.
Entertainment & Media
WDW News Today
The Mandalorian & Grogu Debut at Walt Disney World, Preview of New Grand Floridian Lobby? – NewsToday 3/2
Hatbox Ghost & Happy Haunts Appear in Haunted Mansion Movie Trailer, Picnic In Toontown Daily – Disneyland News Today 3/2
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!